Monday 30 July 2012

the only kind I like

I dislike wrist watches, whereas penchant watches are very much my style. The moment I saw the rabbit in 'Alice in Wonderland' carring it, I loved it! okay I am just kidding! but I did first came across it via that extremely late rabbit.
I have a soft spot for neck watches, probably because I am very good at nursing nostalgias! Like the old ways of writing letters! Things are much easier now with the access to instant messaging but, I do miss the 'hard work' of actually pulling out a pen, a paper and actually writing with your very own hand (though the only letters I wrote were to my friends who sat next rows, it was organic at least!)
I used to own quite a few neck watches, but because clumsiness is my second name, they lived up to 'clumsiness's' reputation. I found a unique one few days ago at a loney stall named 'tagstyle'. It sells fashion accsesorizes. Cute and adorable are the things available. You can without any hesitation check it out at facebook.
Yes the tick tock will go around my neck for umpteenth times,
acting the ultimate accsesorize to everything! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment