Friday 8 June 2012

I am a one bag woman! (absolutely kidding)

Okay, I seem to always start my 'article/blog' with a rather unfashionable anecdote and unfriendly greetings, but what can I do when my childhood, which I find colourful than the rainbow FYI, is filled with such events and I'd rather treat you as my bff (talking about the greeting of course). If you sensed yet another 'childhood' memo yes you are right. It's bags. I used to think, 'why bother when you have pockets', you see I was a bit tomboyish and hadn't much to carry! Seeing mom and aunts with a bag hanging around their arm, was all bit too much. I don't know how, when, where but I have successfully passed that era! I am not crazily in-love with them, but love them! Especially this tote ( I guess it's from zara, it was a gift!:) and the long chained monochrome 'Next' bag, that reminds the traditional chanel bags!



No comments:

Post a Comment