Friday 1 June 2012

Home is where your stuffs are....and your heart too:-)

So, I am home. Though coupleof weeks ago I was enthusiastically cursing the icy Britain weather, I kind of miss it now! Throughout my stay wind, frost, and the rare Sun was my cimpanion, but I liked wearing leggings and hats. I miss the fresh blueberry muffin and not to mention my evergreen favourite drink orange lucozade! Here is where I need it most unfourtunately!:(
Anyways, it's good to be back to the place where your body fat cries even with a simple five minute walk!







Sleepless in Singapore isn't a big deal, infact I am a very popular insomniac pupil! So, as I was helpessly trying to sleep I thought about my neglected blog and decided to add a fresh and initial page for june (my birthday month:) Today the little things around my house are my models:) and they are nicely edited by instagra. My current house don't resemble my dream house. It lacks walk-in-closet, study room and secret chamber(I am sometimes unrealistically dreamy aren't I?) but hey it's still where my stuffs.....and heart are.

No comments:

Post a Comment