Monday 21 May 2012

From my scrap (part 1)


this had nothing to do with old scraps but this hello kitty brush is too cute to not photograph ;)


I am neither jet-legged nor tired. I am quite lacking in defining the somewhat lazy, but-don’t-want-to-sleep feel that I am feeling! So, here I am back to the country where I took the sunlight and the ‘great’ warmth for granted (I do wish if only the heat was steal-able I’d have stolen a little percent and given to Great Britain).
I am done resting and it’s been three days already, yet I am still not erasing the phrase above, simply because I started this the moment I landed and I wish to continue it the way it is ;)
My visitation was as normal as breathing although I was pleased to see my bagful of craps the way I left. Besides the textual load I found two files which stored my favourite pages from magazines. It was refreshing. I had it stored for ‘inspiration’. These are from recent years and doesn't attach a nostalgic story with it but it does remind me of those days when I wanted to make a 'magazine' out of it and name it 'Mode' , which would be a tribute to Ugly Betty, It was my favorite show and had just ended ;(























No comments:

Post a Comment