Tuesday 8 May 2012

Five things!


You know sometimes even days after watching a film; you are interestingly and amusingly haunted by the film. You think about what if that was real and what if I was one of the character (main one obviously!), well, that’s happening to me! It’s the Avengers! It’s got me wishing if I had a super power, albeit knowing it’s very fictional, but again you never know!
Anyways, let’s talk make up. We all love it and we all wish we were too good at it even at our first try! You know how when you were younger, you used to watch your Mommy get ready, watch how she applied the blush, the lipstick and everything, well that never happened to me. My mother was well, neither against nor approval of it. The only thing she had in the name of make-up was a maroon coloured lipstick that absolutely did not suit her! Growing up I didn’t take much interest in make-up either but things have changed for good. When I saw actresses in TV with long lashes and shiny clear skin I used to take it for real. ‘No wonder they are actress’ that’s what I thought. Little did I know they are touched with a make-up magical wand. So here’s five ‘things’ I adore

-      Lo’Real pink Lipstick. I love loud lips (but that don’t mean I like noises that come out from the pie hole)

-      BB cream. Gives you the perfect skin instantly.


-      Lo’Real mascara. This is the best! Brighten your eyes, because you are worth it!


-      Blush (any) Do it the Promise Tamang way. In order to make your cheek look more hollow, outline your cheekbones with brown shadow and apply the blush on top.


-      Last but not the least KOHL!(any brand)


No comments:

Post a Comment