Tuesday 10 April 2012

I featured myself!;D


I’ve never really featured myself in my posts before as I wanted to bring myself out, ONLY, if I fit to the word ‘perfect’. And my version for good-enough-to-be-featured-in-a-blog perfection is obviously a thinner, clearer mostly like-a-model version of myself (I wish!) But then I got tired of waiting. Obviously chasing after perfection is like chasing an illusion. So, whilst trying to adapt to my self-made phrase ‘NOW is perfect’ I am coming out of my cocoon and doing the ‘what I am wearing’ section (yay!)
I am here in the country whose synonym is ‘cold’ and where multiple clothing is a must. I’ve never been fond of coats before but this white snakey collared coat which gives the impression of hybrid of cape and wrap is almost lovable!(I borrowed it from my sister by the way) It’s warm and equally stylish. I wore it with an H&M very summary maxi (apology as I could not show it;() and a great pair of 'ribbed' heels. Usually my choices are impulsive and bright but this is in one word- Classy!. This don’t mean the beginning of my coat ‘affair’ it just means I HAD to wear it and as long as I am wearing I am wearing something good. Plus check out those ear tops!







No comments:

Post a Comment