Monday 6 February 2012


She is bubbly, colourful, cheeky, and daring and one of my styles crush at the moment! She reminds me of perky young fashion/art students you see littered around central London. The London based singer/songwriter Eliza Doolittle shows the attitude, but in her own unique colourful way. The bold colour clashing might not be suitable for just anyone but she sure knows her style. “I don’t care if they criticise me, coz I fashion too loud for them” is what I thought as I went through her pictures. But then again her outfits aren’t that controversial for me to sing them words, but still...
 Whilst her style is very original, she, for me looks a bit like Lily Allen (the quirky fashion sense and sneakers!) and a bit like Katy Perry (esp. the eyes!). Anyways, I thought today I might share some of her favourite and daring fashion moments. And trust me it’s quite impossible to not take some inspirations!! 

 Eliza DO- 
Take chances and play with color
Eliza DON'T-
But know what you are doing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment