Thursday 23 February 2012

New Crush!

Okay,I didn't know who Mary Katrantzou was, until three days ago. I was browsing through style.com, updating myself with the 'creation' of designers and wishing I was there witnessing it, if not from the front row any other row. And I came across this Greek designer, of whom I will be singing high praises! Yeah yeah she's been around and she ain't 'exclusive', but you know it's never too late to find inspirations.
Her summer/spring collection 2012 reminds me of gravels, things beneath the sea, the nature and yes, the amazing wonderful lively colors! Someone remarked 'It was an art within itself' and I couldn't agree more. Her collection reminds me the simple fact 'inspiration is everywhere' So, next time I am on the beach I will take notes.
inspiration everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment