Friday 10 February 2012

top three trends 2012 (spring/summer)


The peplum- yeah I thought that too- ‘what the hell is a peplum?’ I had seen it around but was unaware of what it was particularly called. It is the over-skirt or a ruffle attached at the waist of a dress or a skirt. Personally I like it because it is feminine and chic. I am very much looking forward in bringing home my very first ‘peplum’.


Colour blocking- It might not surprise you when I say this is my favourite. It’s quite risky, playing with colours but like I always say, take that risk, who knows it might just be for you. I am glad it’s back, as it was around last year too.
2011
2012

The Crop- first thing first- it’s all about the abs! If you got it, flaunt it! This has been around and I am not surprised designers getting ‘inspired’ yet again. 
2010


No comments:

Post a Comment