Friday 10 August 2012

Canon Moments!

My "Holiday" officially ended yesterday, when I waved off my friend and her husband at the airport, unwillingly. So much fun we had, sometimes I forgot we were all grown ups now! Things may have changed 'age' wise, but certainly our silliness hasn't! She with her, bought a bag full of nostalgia and memories. Couple of evenings, we parked ourselves on a cafe at Marina square, where we replayed those days which happened only about 6-7 years ago (I feel old) We didn't just laughed, we LAUGHED. Those are probably the most innocent and important days of all of us. 
Although I have lived in Singapore for almost two years, the tourist in me only crept out in the last ten days, when I walked around extremely heated pavements with the feel of amusement in everything I see (The feeling was passed on to me by my friend) and I loved it!! Considering my stay in Singapore, I thought I'd be a fine guide, but funny thing was I ended up being a well informed tourist but a bad guide. My legs have tighten up a bit and my skin has tanned, which is not a bad thing at all.
'Singapore is beautiful, Singapore is clean, Singapore is best known for it's street food, Singapore is safe' damn right it is, because Singapore IS all the above mentioned things. If I had to do a report on Tourism Singapore, there would be no lies. 
I had a blast and before I forget I know I am a day late but still 'Majulah Singapore'. Also, no matter what the trend is, a simple frock always rocks summer! 
Canon moments close ups!

Canon moments!

Mee Goreong Must Try!!


No comments:

Post a Comment