Tuesday 26 June 2012

Yet Again From My Scrap!

Months before blogging, I had a diary where I stored my plans for the blog. There were many titles and plans. I had it because I wouldn't want to run out of ideas. The idea of having a book full of plans secured me. It would 'protect me' I thought. But, surprisingly I haven't used any of them! It was a relief, because this meant, I won't be 'topicless' and also, when I had all these topics set up, I just focused on it and it just delayed doing the blog.This also led me to another book, which I called 'IP' (Inspiration pages), where I collected pages with patterns, colours and pictures that interested and amazed me. This one is helpful though. I wonder if you ever did this!? Because sometimes, early planning can be so track wrecking. Spontanity is more favorable. 







No comments:

Post a Comment