Saturday 23 June 2012

How Do You Wear Your Collar? The DIM(did it myself)!:-)

I don't think it's time to eschew collar necklaces just yet! not for me anyway. I just got into making them and I am actually quite flattered with my work! Also a few days ago a friend of mine installed the art of embroidery in me and I am not exactly hooked, but loving it. Although it's very time consuming and since it's my early days, its very amateurish. But, the result made me smile, so it's all good :
The appartus used were - collars(you can go with the stuffs necklaces are made of, but finding an unattractive shirt was so easy! and it does say 'collar), sequins, Pearls, stones from old necklaces, netted roses from a skirt (which was an impulsive but later what-the -hell -was-I-thinking buy), elastic band, needles and thread. Bring it together and sew, it's that simple :




No comments:

Post a Comment