Sunday 19 August 2012

The 'Kampong' brand

Unlike the brands in the UK where you don't really have to check the cloth quality, unless it's from 'some shops', you have to here in Singapore. If you've ever been to Bugis street and worn the clothes from them shops, you will know what I am talking about. There are 'chic and sleek' shops in the malls, that easily fool you! You don't want 'use and throw' clothes do you? So, I was in quest to find a decent Singaporean 'Kampong' (local) brand and 'BYSI' was what I found. The brand is just ten years old and although has it's franchise in eight countries of south east Asia, I feel BYSI should be out there more.
Obviously the first attraction were 'colors', that were neat and sophisticated. I smell fashionable feminism smelling out of them.
The following pictures (s/s collection 12) are 'borrowed' from the web itself. The web also educates you, 'the three labels' of the brand, Gold, silver and black. Gold is designed for women with taste of fine workmanship, Silver is designed for working women with stylish choice and black provides basic needs. I can definitely see myself visiting the store very soon!
I have a peplum shirt that I got it from BYSI and wanted to show off here, but because of bad photography, perhaps next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment