Sunday 19 August 2012

I want to 'I Do!'

This post I dedicate to my friend/sister/the model below and dearest brother-in-law also the model below. Because of you guys I have this perks of wedding ceremony creeping into me. Ah! the dress, make up, attention, the feeling (I felt it even I was just a brides-maid), the day etc. I finally understood the 'big deal'. I have watched 'Bride Wars' several times, but watching the craze of wedding plans and actually feeling some part of that craziness is something! I would love to be stressed, important and blissful in that manner.
This is very exclusive and no one has ever seen it before. I could have gotten more, but the photographer's constant nagging DID distanced me away. To friends and families enjoy the sneak peak! ;)




The too-casual Bridesmaid!

Blushing Bride and the eager groom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment