Friday 3 February 2012

Colour denims


 “It’s not the ‘form that dictates the colour, but the colour that brings out the ‘form’”
I would want to 'synonymise' myself to bright colours, hence I  am starting my blog with the my the collaboration of two of my favourite things- colours and denims. Yeah, yeah this is old news and many other fellow bloggers have already had their hands on this trend, but one has to start somehow (not a very clever answers but still...). Anyways hope to progress as I write on. ;)
 I label these multi-colored denims as ‘happy denims’. Colourful denims have always been around and I think it’s one of those trends that should never fade away. It not only makes denim interesting and perky but also adds a jean full of confidence.
I don’t despise or dislike the original blue denim, its classic but if I had to choose between this and that I’d definitely do colors
it's also a sweet way to reminisce about the 80s when the hair was big, when there was an emergence of 'pop' and 'dance' music and when the colors were loud! totally my kind of era(although I wasn't born then!)

No comments:

Post a Comment