Tuesday 3 April 2012

(Baby) you’re a challenge let’s explore your talent!


Of course you know who I am talking about! The one and only for whom there is raining men but stands with an umbrella -Ri-Ri! And much like her daring and dirty songs the popstress is as much daring with her style. She is one of those few who can rock a sexy gown to ripped denim to knee high boot effortlessly. Rihanna’s style is admirable because it’s loud and speaks confidence. For me she is the ultimatum of fierce fashion. Besides her clothing another thing to look out for is the ever changing kesh(hair) colour, and boy does she look good in every colour! I did some checking out in the net and here are some of her best style moments. Lets explore Rihanna's 'talent'
P.S she is the reason why I no more have to say shh..and only have to show my finger!








































No comments:

Post a Comment