Thursday 20 September 2012

Hot & Must!

To be disciplined is one of the most difficult thing in the world! When making the routine, you are so sure you are going to follow it and when comes the time of actually activating it, procrastination automatically comes up. Story of my life at the moment! I AM following my self-made routine finally! I had made it about a month ago and albeit the progression is gradual I am happy, and that's the important thing right?!Well, yeah but until I saw the Anna Dello Russo's accessories collection for H&M. The editor-at-large and creative consultant of Vogue Japan's debut collection in collaboration with Swedish brand H&M is something to look out for next time you are in town. 
Though I dis-like anything reptilian, I must say I did not hesitate on complimenting the snake-ear-ring and the lizard bracelet. The texture is rich, and I think it's a must









1 comment:

  1. awesome choices :)
    hey! why don't you follow me
    i will follow you now,
    thanks

    ReplyDelete