Tuesday 2 October 2012

Fond of red!

Everything/everyone has a rhythm. Some are ageless and rock on forever, while some fade away. I must admit that the rhythm of red lipstick strongly lies on the first description. And I must also admit that albeit it's my ultimate make-up accessory I loathed it during my first try, that was when I was about thirteen (Don't want to remember it!!). I thought I looked like a call girl and for me red lipstick associated with dealings of body pleasures in exchange of money! I blame my then-uncultivated make up skills.
How do I even begin to describe the wonder of red lipstick. It's an instant wear that adds sophistication, sexiness and confidence to anyone who wears it!.That's my honest testimony. Also the reason behind the posting of old adverts is, I just feel nostalgic! I do love the sleek and shiny adverts of today but vintage is just my kind!




that's how you wear 'em ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment