Saturday 20 October 2012

Inside the golden bag!

Highlight of yesterday, when I was out and about around town for finding that 'twenty dollar fab find challenge',which will be my new regular thing every month, was an old lady commenting/complimenting me that I looked like a butterfly just because I was wearing a yellow dress, and the brand bag of the cool purchase I made yesterday shined like gold, which again grabbed the compliments of shopkeepers and people. 'what is it, what is it?' and 'nice bag' were the ubiquitous phrase and I was flattered obviously. 
The brand is 'MU-apparel' (logo written in Chinese letter), it's a kampong(local) brand local designer Alfie Leong, who also has another label set up in 2010 'A.W.O.L (All walks of life', which is said to be more better and higher end, but is still affordable. Steadily attracting the global attention, his works has also been featured in Vogue Italia. 
'MU' is an outcome behind the concept of 'east meeting west'. The tailoring is everything but mundane. It's individual, not that traditional in terms of specific way of making clothes but is practical enough. In few words it's interesting and 'cool'. 
I got myself a bag. It's original, unique and practical, and yes so me! 

the golden bag



looks good huh!

practical!

the logo

No comments:

Post a Comment