Thursday 21 February 2013

Denim Double

I went on a hunt today. Reason- well I have been meaning to do a regular thing on a thirty-dollar-fab-find, which shall be a monthly thing and whilst a midst hunting, to my surprise I found many of London high street shop's franchise happily locating at the somerset area here!! It was something that made me smile today.
One of the very major reason in starting my blog was to explore my style, likings, books blah blah but when I look the base of my blog, sadly it's quite mortifying!! So, I have decided to just do it! not wait for the picture perfect picture and just go with the flow!. The following ain't one of the finest picture but still....
I am trying the classic Victoria Beckham pose, which meant I should have leaned back a little but still...
I got the very comfy denim from Pull & Bear and the shirt's from Uniqlo.
I like the way denim doubling has come back. There is just something so sexy about jeans!
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment