Thursday 7 February 2013

Wear it like Beckham!

The Beckham for H&M video was so in there I decided to watch it (after many glimpses of misses) I am sorry I m not one of you when it comes to drooling over Beckham! He is hot and all but he appeals to me in a very platonic way. Am I weird?! No it's just that he ain't my type!Yes he is undeniably handsome and his persona seems very gentlemanly and without any doubt he is a keeper, in short everybody's dream guy, but I kind of wish he was my brother! I know strange wish, but it's me.
The short ad-film directed by Guy Ritchie streams Beckham running out and about in tights chasing after his dressing gown, stuck in a car. While this may seem a bit foolish, it definitely works, I mean who wouldn't love to see the one and only David Beckham run, showing off that hot physic(not a fan doesn't mean i didn't enjoy the video!). Also I guess the two famous 'pull' (You know what I am talking about) is definitely worth a pause!







No comments:

Post a Comment