Wednesday 14 March 2012

Everyday promise!


The fuss over skinny vs curves is not as hot as it was few years ago but this topic is evergreen, well at least for me as every once in a while, I find myself googling ‘how to get a body like ...’ or ‘the raw food diet plan’ or ‘lose ... kilos’ or simply the ways to lose weight and feel fat loads of happiness whilst weighing the half of the happy weight. I know celebs have entourage of people behind their jawdroppingly, I-want-to-have-that kind of awesome body, but I also know with hard work anything is possible. But again every story has a villain and perhaps mine is the four lettered word lazy(ness). It’s not that I lack enthusiasm it’s just that I am easily distracted. Every day I “promise” myself to start a healthy lifestyle or a diet and exercise plan which mirrors that of celebs. Some days I succeed and some days I fail. But lately I am practising all sorts of calorie burning activities like aerobics, jogging and dancing and to be honest it’s really working and I know it sounds really clichéd but I feel good! ;D
It’s quite irritating how people always think skinny girls and wanting to be skinny is unrealistic and a negative impact. Okay sometimes the obsession leads to skeletal place like anorexia and to some extent I agree with it but being slim boosts much more confidence than being the opposite of slim (true fact, trust me I have done my research). There is nothing wrong being fat, if you are confident in your own body that’s terrific and that’s the most important thing, to love yourself and be happy with what you have. But you’d love yourself more if you wore your favourite dress and you looked ten times better than the one who modelled it!
So, my point is stay active and eat right because weight loss or no-weight loss (no chance of this) you will feel good :) My advice is aim for the shape in-between thick and thin, that way you no one will complain!
P.S This article is again without any picture; please accept my apology it’s just that I have some articles pending but due to my messy lappy I am having trouble with them pictures and I hope to return with pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment